feedback post

feedback summary

The topic of my paper is the social learning communities. According to learning pod’s feedback, I think I should add more arguments. Although even it is good that I quoted many other authors’ sentences to prove my point, I think it would be better to add more of my own thinking.
And I believe that using more of my own point to prove my position will make it easier for readers to understand my point. Also, I feel that my paper lacks some clarity. For example, writing more arguments in my opinion. And after that I should use many instances to prove this argument.
In addition,adding more references will make my article more convincing. It can show that how many articles I have read for my paper.
I think I also can add some comparisons. For example, what is the difference that the social learning community work in different countries? Is the community of sociology a good influence in every country? Does it really provide help for people of different level in the society? In addition, I can also add some data to express the survey results.
Finally, I should pay more attention to my grammar. Because the good grammar will make my article looks more professional.